Saturday, February 10, 2007

Magalia

I worked in magalia today. It rained like I was in elementry school again. Flood of memories and feelings from childhood. Joe and I ran the water pipe at burns' newest project. I wanted to eat terry's at lunch but joe thought we should not deter to far from the task at hand. What do I give a shit? It's my saturday also. We got a couple sparks from Hills country store and drank them at the house. We each had smokes and did'nt talk much. "The Mad Scientist" (pat) showed up and talked for awhile. Before I knew it the day was at end. Driving back down I was over come with these feelings again. Seeing the roadside graves of kids I never knew. I knew where they had died though. One kid was flung from a truck and wrecked into a hill. Another girl was flung from a car on a bridge and was cut in half by the guard rail. Night fell and I was glad to be gone from magalia. If you stay there too long, ghosts will find you and play tricks on you. They have done so with me before.

No comments: