Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Giants Graveyard Today...

Was extramundane! I was seriously feeling the vibes and just thinking about how strange existence is, and how perhaps it doesn't belong? Is this typical Hamm wonderment? I feel like I'm always relishing the tide of negativity. It's time for me to turn over a new leaf and just love everything. I'm gonna go back to college and study entomology or something? Figure things out. This way of thinking reminds me of the scene in Arrested Development when Lyndsy convinces Tobias to take off his clothes and become intimate. Later in the episode he walks out completely naked and gets some grapes or something when everyone is having breakfast. So funny! Ferny got the trick he had been trying there today. Took like three trips to do it. It's nothing super insane but it looks really cool and it's just all around a good time.

No comments: