Friday, December 26, 2008

The First Cut Is The Deepest

Baby I know.. Christmas was a success. Bearing Rock and Roll treats for all. I found myself feeling very strange, wandering around with a camera. Photographing with the intent of the future. Knowing the future will hold and bring yet another christ. Stealthing down my mothers smile through a 35mm lens, loathing that this will all disappear. Good food, lights, and a dead tree. My brothers and I got drunk on Steve's brandy, stowed away in lemonade and ice. Giggling in the living room, watching "Dazed and Confused" while my parents slept, joking that santa would roll up in twenty minutes and we'd fend him off with cookie ninja stars. Topped it all off recording a cover of "Country Honk" with Cody and Cale. Secret reveals from under the tree, I'll remember this forever. That's Christmas..


Country Honk.wav - Hamm

This was recorded by my iphone. Pretty good quality, poor singing..

1 comment:

Grant said...

Just think of Thomas the Swede