Monday, February 18, 2008

Fast Times At Echo Park And The Greater LA Area..

Partying is always of the most abundance when rolling around LA with the likes of RAL crew/Chico Boys/Curb Dogs, whatever you want to call them? People don't sleep in LA. Vampire hours become Vampire Weekend's. Consuming fucked up Asian silver noodles, drinking Nyquil every chance I get, Getting burrito's stolen by Spanish gentlemen. I should most likely start the story from the beginning. I will do my best.

I woke at 4am on Friday and journeyed to Sacramento. Attended Plumbing school and took the final exam of the two week session. Passed it and got the hell out of there. Made haste down California into blooming green farm land. Through all the willows and buttons. Through all the cows making their way to the dinner tables of America. Drove hellz fast cause I was ready to party. I had to get to Los Angeles.

When I arrived I had to piss so fucking bad that I almost peed on some Asian chick in a BMW while I was stuck in traffic. I finally got to Camerin's house in Echo Park and unloaded my shit. I met the gang at Barragan's and John sang karaoke. He begged me to sing T-Rex, but I was only up to the challenge of rapping my lips around a tall chalice of margarita silly juice. Salt lingered on my lips out front smoking cigarettes. We were off to PYT to do it up with all the hippest hottest hipster babes to date!

James and I drank science experiments with the finest babes! oh gosh! Started getting bummed out from lack of sleep and unimpassioned from some form of cold sickness. Sean, Gary, and I went to go eat at the cactus taco place. A spanish man stole the remains of Gary's burrito and shouted: "Gimmie Yo Shit Nigga!", all street rat style like Aladdin. I guarantee that this man won't be hangin' out with a genie any time soon though. unless he is smoking fucking DMT with mechanical elves. Sean and Gary and I laughed it off, despite the true unnerving rigors of being an animal in an animal world. I got to Cam's and crashed hard.

When I woke I was in one of the moods where you talk to yourself. Walking around Echo Park, weary of Mexicans, feeling like Jack Nicholson in "Chinatown". I made my way to the Echo Food Mart and got some necessities for curing myself. Smart Water and shit like that. Went to the bank. dealt with some of their bull shit. They're always trying to take my money. Mo money, mo problems. Gary swooped me up and he and Robbie and I reminisced about the eve.

I've just realized that I cannot recall everything that went down other than Tom being in the mix talking about DMT and shit.
Oh, shit. Also that fool Sparky. Fuckin' hilarious! All these nights have seemed like one big satchel of hours. Which is what they truly are I suppose? We hung out with Dano last night and he introduced me to some of his Vegas homies that John knows. G-spot is what Dan called him. Rock N' Roll dance sesh at the Beauty Bar. Heavily dangling. Pictures are worth so many more words than these little weasel sandwiches of letters..





























More to come! Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

. said...

you forgot to mention shooting a weapon of DEATH!