Wednesday, March 26, 2008

yeah baby!

Sorry guyz, I forgot that I had a blog for a minute. Keepin it real in Sac and playing music when I get the chance. Don't really like the internet anymore. Joe and I were having a little talk about rainbows today. Why are they associated with funny little gay stuff? Doesn't make sense to me. We are basically always seeing rainbows. Every fragment of light has rainbows locked inside and the only time you actually see the big dog rainbows is when there is a little moisture in the mix. Been filming none stop for the new vid. There is a new hype and it's got the best vibes popin off that shit. Fuck, i'm so lazy with the internet since I'm on this grind I been on. Try and get some funny stuff up from Cash Stackerz soon! OMG, this fool they call the Sweed has been working with us and I got a couple interviews with him. It's fucking hilarious! Holy fuck! Joe also almost died trying to do job site trick number two. Fern is coming to Sac tomorrow to film. Hitting up zinfandel, macy's ledgez,29 and B and whatever else! Stay tuned??

No comments: