Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LA Adventurez

Well, I'm here in LA. Doing big things. Maybe? Today Camerin and I met up with Dan0 for lunch at Del Taco. We discussed why chicks aren't as aware of machines as us. But, that machine chicks are cool. Something like that? Wanted to buy a Sidekick at a pawn shop, but came to the realization that I was only nervous that the man was gonna keep me locked in there if I didn't buy anything. And that I would have no use for it at all. I think it was James' old one. We escaped. Dan gave us a tour of the office that he works at. It was something like "The Office". Probably not as funny though. He told us grandiose tales of elephants, "World's Tallest" dogs, and Lunch lady's that work on particular days. So far I'm having a great time. Also, Dan said he would arrange for me to go film with Melcher and Gareth during week days, since he's stuck in his cubicle all day. This would be rad!!!









No comments: