Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Temperature..

Is out of control. I figure by summer everyone in California we'll be melted and the heart of the sun won't seem like such a psychedelic query. Last night Joe was trying to watch Tombstone for the 100th time. When I tried to turn it off, I received a raucous of disagreement. Joe belted: "Just let him shoot at the moon a little!", during the time of which Curly Bill is on fucking cactus shooting at everything in sight. I'm missing Nor-Cal big time right now. Although Kyle, Joe, and Ferny are all here with me, it has made it seem more fitting to return. I haven't seen Meehan this entire time, which I am not pleased with. Sean if you're reading, can you please get your shit together? Thank you. I know it's pretty cool up in Valencia, but I mean come on. Well, anyways; we'll be hitting the filming sesh today, despite the 100 degree blasters from the sky. Then I'll be chilling pool side somewhere having tropical drinks with m' dogz!


Mr. New Mexico


Joe being courted by Renata

4 comments:

Unknown said...

joe looks like hes about to get straight up raped.

(space)Denim said...

the above post was posted by me. i dont know what a Rush5 is.

. said...

attttttttttttttta boy joe!!!

Imes said...

I love Dr. New Mex! Dude fucking rules