Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lantern (in c minor)

Wondering the edges of the land, curious about the misadventures of existence. Methinks at this point that I should waste no more time with the troubles of the world. Like some bully elephant seal, making it known of his boss powers. Biting others to keep his plot of sand a bit more spacious. Beach front property! Ahhhh!! I bite no more. Playing guitar with an indian who has had too much to drink, fucking gypsy! He challenged my knowledge of C's and F's and pish posh shapes of the fingers. until we reached the junction that was C Minor... You whore! Generally being associated with "Heroic Struggle", according to Wiki, I look back at this moment as a true write of passage. For at that moment I put down the guitar and left it to him to show off and be enigmatic. He wanted to play blues with a man bluer than himself. This simply will not work. And did not work. I laid down in a corner and slept it off. Upon the rise of the Easter sun, we woke and sat cliff side enjoying delicious brunch. We played that night and partied. The shows were a blast, and I hope that someone was stoked!? Who knows though? It could have been a Billy Madison-esque moment to which everyone is now dumber for having listened to what we were projecting? What else is new? Skull and pipe wrench tattoo? How did they really get Sigourney Weaver resurrected in Alien Resurrection? They explained it. But, I don't believe it.










1 comment:

. said...

thats why youre my dad