Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Space And Vicodin

Watched 2001 last night. Why would computers want to betray us? I was on Vicodin during the film and felt very concerned for the antagonist HAL 9000 when his binary database was being dismantled. The song "Daisy" that he sings as he is dying is also in "Revenge Of The Nerds" in the famous tricycle race scene. It's a Japanese electronica version, very cool and very creepy.
I was asking Camerin how they do the crazy psychedelic time travel segment in 2001. He wouldn't tell me. It's bull shit because I know they teach you about that stuff at Cal Arts! Wikipeda's dumb ass is telling me they use some sort of partially see through mirrors. I guess some things just need to be left to the unknowing and wonderment of the psyche?

1 comment:

Smokeland Gayler said...

I know how they did this. they did this shit at calarts. its easy. they told me how. they got hella high.