Sunday, January 27, 2008

Still Rainin Still Dreamin

Last night I asked A lot of people if they were at all fascinated with outer space. A lot of people said no. I was surprised because the last time I had conducted this experiment people were so fucking down with space that I thought I would actually end up on the moon gettin' a handy or something? One drunk girl called me a jerk and I made fun of her fanny pack. Felt bad for a little while. fell asleep drunk listening to Electric Ladyland with the headphones on. So legit!
Jimi hated this cover art. I think it's cool. Babes are cool. Even though these are some crazy babes. I had strange dreams of speakeasy's and blood. Also Tim the plumber was wearing this old shirt that I loved and have no idea what happened to? When I woke I heard little Mario noises from downstairs and decided that I wanted to make some sort of film like this...


Q showed me this video. I don't know why but it's weird? Movies are weird. Further more, what the fuck is up with Americas Next Top Model? This shit is insane! I wanna fuck Norrelle! This plus size bitch is trippin' ballz. I don't know?