Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny Things From 2006 Part 1.

I uncovered some mystical treats by sake of chance. I had been rummaging through an ominous cavern of insects and dirty clothes, when amongst shoe boxes of dvd's and skate videos I found my copy of "Easy Rider". Which I was stoked on because when I'm usually looking for things I want to find I don't find shit! Underneath that availed a memory card for my digital camera from when I first got it back in 2006. With the greatest of delights I loaded up the flikz and scanned through them. Feeling that age is wiping me down with it's subtle caress. Feeling so much younger only two years ago. All this time spent growing up to be.. who the fuck knows? I will be flying into Portland on Monday to visit my parents and friends, sadly, despite the company of clint, It won't be anything like this..

I'll load up a bunch of the photos in the next entry. There is a fucking ton of funny shit, so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Kyle Burns said...

can you say "viral video"?