Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Portland Part 1.

I got drunk in the airport before coming up here and spoke with some random gentleman about networking for two hours. I don't think that I will ever see him again. I've been chilling with Grant and Clint and Cale and shit is crazy! Thankfully we got rid of Cale today and now we can go to Devils Point. We all saw Wolf Parade last night which was amazing as I expected. Beau was in the mix and we arranged a trip to the ol' DP on thursday. I haven't really gotten any good flikz, but then again I haven't really been shooting either. Clint has been a good host and he is gonna be trying to fuck his girlfriend on thursday night so I have to figure out something to do. Probably just walk around until I get the nod to come home. Good luck Clint, and good luck to all of you! "You're entering the worst decade of you're life"

No comments: