Friday, July 18, 2008

Portland Part 3.

I'm awake now, and with a stack of bricks upon my back as I had uncurled from the hard wood floor adjacent to the rustic Happy Days pin ball machine in Grants apartment. I have no photos to show you, but perhaps feelings and words can pull at your eyes instead. Film's have been the theme for the past day. Taking down both "Gonzo" and "The Assassination Of Jesse James" and on the menu today; "The Dark Knight". Grant and I retrieved his car from the impound today. I drove it back white knuckled and terrified to be rolled upon by a roller. His tags are old and I'm certain that it is not registered. Of course I was lost and fumbling around the side streets, struggling to find Hawthorne Blvd. Alas all was well when I arrived. Clint is currently looking over the Banksy book which I got yesterday, chuckling and marveling at his work. Is any of this meaningful? Nope! I'm merely a boy, excited to see the newest installment of Batman, and perhaps to see a dinosaur exhibit today which Grant promised to take me to. Good day to you all..

No comments: