Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cash Stackers

This is The Sweed. I wish that I could go into greater detail about this guy, but I don't want certain people reading about what goes on in the plumbing world. Like my boss for instance. It's likely that he would never see this blog, but it is the internet and people can get down to cruising the internet pretty hard. It's not that we do anything wrong, or bad, or something? I just want to respect Sweed's privacy. I am sure he wouldn't be down to be on Youtube. Here Is a raw clip from Cash Stackers. I've only been filming random things when I get the chance, sometimes doing interviews with people who are interesting. I am hoping to have a pilot eventually but who knows?

2 comments:

bad bitches said...

ok this dude is tight!

Grant said...

Thats the noise you make while you sleep!