Thursday, April 17, 2008

sup guyz?

I hung out with Nick Diamonds in San Francisco yesterday. We had some organic ocean basil pizza and he gave me a copy of the new Islands cd. It's good. It's great! Then I went and bought some mushrooms from Brandon Prior(15 dollars an eighth) and watched cup speed stacking championships and John, Mike, and I made noodle soup with all the funny thingz. Why would those kids want to handle cups in such a manner? Interesting? Me, Jimmy, Riggz, and Stainz watched There Will Be Blood and Riggz was so fired up! He was fucking Pumped up! Goin' off about how he used to work on an oil rig and how in the event of an emergency you had to be able to get off of it within like ten seconds or else you were toast! Sounds like fun? I want to get baptized and see if anything fun happens afterward. Wish my mustache was still floppin' around.. floppy. Check your fantasy baseball boys and girls and go to sleep. I didn't really hang out with diamonds, but I did steal his cd from the internet..

1 comment:

robear said...

were you on mushrooms when you wrote this?