Saturday, April 12, 2008

The World According To Fernando

Ferny is a tripper right. He's hilarious always saying funny little Fern shit. I notice myself starting to speak in his lingo more and more cause it's more fun than talking serious. Like saying: "It's been a minute" or "She's looking cool" or just yellin' "OHHHhhh!" hella loud all the fucking time for no real reason but that your just feelin the vibe. Anyway's, today he's riding in my ride with me and we're listening to The Magnetic Fields. I say: "Sorry Fern, this might be a little emo but I gotta blast it right now.." As we're listening to it he explains to me that it's not emo at all and that it's just sad and that there is a difference. This video is the song, but i couldn't find a full version and I'm not sure what this is all about but it makes me feel a little strange..

No comments: